UV BLOCKING SCREENS ORANGE PARTITION
Wherever high intensity UV and large amounts of visible light are present, personnel should be shielded from the potential harm of overexposure to UV radiation. LUYOR® Portable UV Filter Screens block UV light emanating from plate exposure equipment and other UV curing equipment.
These self-standing screens offer near-ideal transparency while its patented PVC construction absorbs, scatters and filters the light spectrum for superior protection against UV exposure. Constructed of square steel tubing with platform legs and right angle foot supports for added stability and optimized floor space. All frame corners are reinforced with steel gussets for installing additional screens. Available in a variety of stock sizes.
• Absorbs and filters light waves to 500nm
• Chemical resistance to inorganic acids, bases and salts
• Helps stop the glare of high intensity UV light
• Prevents UV and near UV radiation penetration into adjacent areas
• Exceeds OSHA specifications
• Meets California State Fire Marshal requirements for flame resistance
• Meets OSHA colour coding specifications for hazardous areas
• Highly transparent
Important: UV Filter Screens are not intended as a substitute for approved eye protection necessary for direct, close range viewing.
Part Number - LUYOR-90-023 FILTER SCREEN 4x5' ORANGE
Part Number - LUYOR-90-024 FILTER SCREEN 4x6' ORANGE
Part Number - LUYOR-90-029 FILTER SCREEN 5x5' ORANGE
Part Number - LUYOR-90-030 FILTER SCREEN CURTAIN ONLY